Do you get excited by new challenges? Have a great phone manner? Love understanding people’s challenges and finding opportunities to solve them? We're looking for a Telemarketing Executive to join our team in Nottingham.
Mitrefinch are looking for a professional, enthusiastic and friendly Telemarketing Executive to help us find more opportunities to sell our products in the UK. This is an exclusively B2B role, selling Time & Attendance, HR, Payroll and Access Control solutions to medium to large organisations in the UK market.
Our successful applicant will have:
- High professional standards
- An excellent telephone manner
- Experience in accessing and having productive conversations with key decision makers
- The ability to communicate the value of technology products to key decisions makers
- A hunger to strive towards targets
- A desire to be part of a successful, high performing team
This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to help Mitrefinch achieve its ambitious growth plans.
This role reports into the Telemarketing Team Leader and is responsible for delivering high quality lead generation performance, generating interest in the market across Mitrefinch’s full product range.
The role holder is responsible for generating market interest in Mitrefinch’s TMS and Flexipay solutions. The role requires equal parts self-generation and following up on other marketing generated leads to identify and qualify opportunities.
This role is targets-based and is responsible for maintaining a strong supply of well-qualified leads to fill the Sales pipeline.
Responsibilities will include:
- Nurture and qualify leads from multiple sources, identifying opportunities for our Sales team to visit prospects
- Make outbound calls and self-generate interest for Mitrefinch’s solutions, making cold calls to appropriate contacts
- Contact potential new customers to inform them about our products, and to answer any questions along with arranging demonstrations and booking meetings for the relevant account managers.
- Achieve monthly targets as determined by the company, in a profitable, professional business way.
- Provide an accurate detailed monthly report on new prospects and report back to supervisor on progress
- Ensure information on our CRM system is kept up to date and accurate, by ensuring all calls and emails are logged
- Maintain a high awareness and knowledge of the market place, including industry, competitors and internal activities to ensure that all business opportunities are identified, considered and implemented appropriately
- Understand our primary target audiences and the messages that will resonate with them, identifying pain points and communicating the value of Mitrefinch products
- Act as an ambassador for Mitrefinch both in the external market and within internal stakeholders, demonstrating best in class sales behaviour and delivery of excellent customer experience results
*The above is not an exhaustive list but identifies the core functions of the role.
Professional/technical knowledge and experience must haves:
- Experience of telesales in a business to business marketplace, with a complex product and in a role that is primarily focused on winning new business
- Proven ability to develop and maintain an effective network of contacts and build relationships at all levels of the organisation internally and externally
- An influential and highly effective communicator (verbal/non-verbal/written)
- Experience of working within a sales team
- A team player able to work and support colleagues across the organisation
- A willingness to accept change and to maintain effectiveness in a changing environment with ability to ‘see the bigger picture’
- Desire to exceed objectives and targets
- Positive outlook when faced with challenges
- A problem solver not a problem developer
Experience with CRM would be desired, but isn’t essential.
Apply for this job
Think you’ve got what we’re looking for? Excellent! Fill in your details below, send us your CV and we’ll be in touch.