To drive the future vision and direction of the Mitrefinch product suite to continue to enable growth and innovation. Specifically focusing on our Time & Attendance and HR offering. The Product Owner will enable creation of the best of breed products that sit at the forefront of the industry, while championing user experience excellence across the team and the wider business.
Location: Nottingham or York
We pride ourselves on being a fun and happy place to work.
Our teams work hard to make sure our customers have the best experience and in return we offer some amazing perks.
Annual leave buy & sell scheme, incredible flexible working options, and time off for volunteering – just to name a few!
We value each and every one of our employees and would love for you to join our diverse and enthusiastic team.
Won’t you join us for your next exciting adventure?
To be a pivotal member of the product team and to balance a roadmap of conflicting priorities. The product owner will seek input from stakeholders and communicate the product vision. The product owner will prepare commercial & go-to-market plans for each product and execute these plans (all the way from business and marketing plan, through development, handover to sales and support, beta launch, full launch and beyond) to ensure commercial success of each product and maximizing overall return for stakeholders.
- Roadmap vision, communication and delivery, including lean canvas development, financial forecasting and design
- Work with the Product Manager to specify market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by on-going visits to customers and other industry stakeholders with the help of the Product Marketing Manager
- Work with the marketing team to delivery key value proposition messaging of the product to the market
- Drive the go-to-market strategy by coordinating and driving various stakeholders, including sales, marketing and support. Review and contribute to user documentation as a part of a release to market processes
- Manage the entire product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities using key metrics, both quantative and qualitative
- Seek and analyse internal and external stakeholder feedback and implement process for client feedback into the roadmap
- Collaborate with the design and engineering team to transform ideas into functional software through regular Kickoff/Sprint 0 sessions
- Plan ahead over 3-5 sprints and monitor progress during sprints with the help of the delivery manager, ensure stories meet the definition of ready
- Commercialization planning & execution, set and deliver commercial targets for the product
- Understand competitors’ products in terms of positioning, features and benefits, and account acquisition strategies
- Must be a strong problem solver with an ability to assess multiple options simultaneously, while balancing conflicting issues, to achieve the optimal outcome
Skills and Experience
- Product Ownership and Agile Scrum experience required
- Superior creative and innovative problem-solving skills
- Ability to prioritize among competing opportunities, balance consumer needs with business priorities, and articulate the rationale behind decisions
- Excellent organizational, statistical, strategic thinking, problem-solving, analytical, written and oral presentation skills
- Must be resourceful, self-motivated and able to be successful in a fast paced organisation
- Good natured, sociable, creative and diligent individual who is driven, detail-oriented, and dedicated
- Experience working in a fast-growing business
- Experience with agile development methodologies a plus.
- Knowledge or experience with workforce management solutions (HR, Payroll, Time Management, Access Control)
- You will be immersed in the workforce management sector and the industries we operate in
- You will have an uncanny ability to balance business needs and product development with real market needs
- You will have the ability to work ‘in the now’ while having a solid plan for where you want your product to be in the future
- You will have excellent multi-stakeholder communication, engagement and management skills and be able to effectively articulate product vision and delivery plans
Apply for this job
Think you’ve got what we’re looking for? Excellent! Fill in your details below, send us your CV and we’ll be in touch.