Marketing Executive (Digital)
We’re looking for a Marketing Executive with lots of digital marketing experience, to join our team in Nottingham.
A recent Glassdoor review referred to us as a “40-year-old start up” – and we’re proud of that! Even though we’ve been around for a while we’re always innovating and growing our specialist workforce management solutions – from fingerprint entry to payroll software – we’ve got it covered; and we have no intention of taking our finger off the pulse!
Based in Nottingham and York with operations in Canada and Australia, we offer our employees great benefits, an amazing company culture and environment – just check out our offices!
We have ambitious plans for the future and we’re on the lookout for outstanding people to join our already amazing team.
We are innovative, passionate, transparent and we think big! Do you?
We’re really looking for a Marketing Executive with lots of digital marketing experience, to join our team in Nottingham. This is a really exciting time to join the business and be part of an ambitious growth plan – that marketing as at the heart of. No day will be the same, with lots of opportunity to own projects and contribute ideas.
About the role
The post holder is responsible for executing integrated B2B marketing campaigns that contribute to Mitrefinch’s targeted lead generation activities. This will include delivering multichannel marketing campaigns, with digital focus including: email marketing, managing social media, website management, and executing product launch campaigns.
The successful candidate will work with the Head of Marketing and Marketing Campaigns Manager alongside a small but effective marketing team to assist with the implementation of marketing plans.
- Supporting the Marketing Campaigns Manager in executing integrated marketing campaigns
- Helping to ensure that lead generation targets are achieved on a monthly basis
- Supporting the digital and SEO strategy
- Executing product launch campaigns in conjunction with Mitrefinch’s Product Marketing function
- Managing the social media strategy and building strong social awareness across all channels
- Working with our Customer Experience Director and Sales team to develop press releases and case studies
- Managing the creation of video content to be used on digital channels
- Collaborate with internal design team
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing, email and web content
- Design and implement email marketing campaigns using Hubspot
*The above is not an exhaustive list but identifies the core functions of the role.
Skills and experience
- Proven track record of B2B marketing experience
- Experience or knowledge of B2B technology marketing (desirable)
- Strong digital marketing experience
- Videography and video creation skills desirable but not essential
- Experience of liaising with external agencies
- Strong communication and organisation skills
- Ability to multi-task and engage stakeholders
- Analytics mindset and creative thinker
- Have strong resilience to ensure standards are high, a positive attitude is maintained, and results are delivered
- Experience of Hubspot and or other CRM systems
- Knowledge of SEO/SEM and Google Analytics
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Proficiency in marketing automation technology
- Target driven
- Understanding of customer and prospect segmentation
- Organised, forward-thinking and good at making decisions for the good of the business
Apply for this job
Think you’ve got what we’re looking for? Excellent! Fill in your details below, send us your CV and we’ll be in touch.