Marketing is one of the key driving forces behind business success. We are looking for an energetic, innovative Marketing Director to help us achieve our ambitious growth plans.
Our Marketing Director will be responsible for planning, implementing and continually reviewing the strategic direction of Mitrefinch’s market positioning and lead generation activity in line with business objectives.
You will have full ownership of Mitrefinch’s marketing and communications strategy, with experience across the marketing mix. The ideal candidate will have experience of digital marketing strategy and execution, as well as experience of Marketing in the B2B Technology sector.
You will also be responsible for ensuring the Marketing team hits lead generation targets, reporting against performance metrics and performing ROI analysis to drive cost-effective success.
This role is responsible for driving high quality marketing and lead generation performance from our global Marketing team.
The role holder is responsible for planning, implementing and continually reviewing the strategic direction of Mitrefinch’s market positioning and lead generation activity in line with business objectives. This will include leading strategic marketing activity, managing and coaching team members, and continual ROI evaluation and performance reporting to ensure that Mitrefinch Marketing operates in the most productive way possible. Responsibilities extend across all territories in which Mitrefinch operates and will ensure a strong supply of high quality leads to the Mitrefinch Telemarketing and Sales teams.
Responsibilities will include:
- Development and implementation of the global lead generation strategy and global brand strategy
- Development of the marketing strategy for new and existing products
- Overseeing implementation of the Marketing strategy – including campaigns, events, digital marketing, and PR
- Working closely with the company’s Sales team and ensuring they can meet their commercial objectives by providing them with appropriate tools, materials and presentations
- Guiding the day to day activities of the marketing team
- Ensuring that the marketing objectives are implemented by the marketing team
- Work closely with product management team to define marketing materials and programs
- Manage social media presence and direct programs to improve social media reputation and recognition
- Developing and delivering marketing and communications strategies for the organisation
*The above is not an exhaustive list but identifies the core functions of the role.
Professional/technical knowledge and experience must haves:
- Proven track record of success in senior marketing roles
- Professional chartered marketer (CIM)
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Marketing or equivalent relevant qualification
- Confident, driven and dynamic leader
- Target driven and able to inspire a team of similarly target-driven people
- Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to respond quickly to changing business requirements
Industry knowledge is desired but not essential.
Apply for this job
Think you’ve got what we’re looking for? Excellent! Fill in your details below, send us your CV and we’ll be in touch.