IT Support Analyst
The IT support analyst role is the front door to internal and hosted IT support in Mitrefinch.
The role needs to provide excellent customer service and communication with our customers whether they are internal or external. The role provides first and second line support across internal and hosted customers both in the UK and internationally alongside a team of other IT professionals.
Critical knowledge and experience
We’re looking for candidates with at least a year in first line support role ideally in internal IT. Specific experience of supporting end users in person and over the phone using remote tools is essential. You’ll also need to have excellent communication and time management skills with a strong drive to succeed and improve things.
- Management of server, client and cloud systems as part of a team
- First and second line support for customers
- Working collaboratively with peers to deliver new internal IT and hosted IT services
- Identify, recommend and implement IT system and service enhancements
- Assist with management and support of firewall and network infrastructures
- Management and support of company phone systems
- Aim to deliver 100% uptime for our hosted and internal IT services
- Assist with Office 365 management and support
- Assist with Microsoft Azure server provisioning and support
- Assist with Active Directory deployment, administration and support
- Assist with Disaster recovery testing and maintenance
Skills and experience
- Industry experience of first and second line support of on premise and cloud systems
- Support of VMware and Hyper-V deployment
- Excellent time management skills
- Experience of running automated script for server deployment in Azure
- Experience in supporting active directory deployments
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Car owner
Adhere to the following standards and guidelines:
- ISO 9001 – Quality Management System
- ISO 14001 – Environmental Management
- ISO 27001 – Information Security
- Health & Safety Guidelines (ISO 18001)
Apply for this job
Think you’ve got what we’re looking for? Excellent! Fill in your details below, send us your CV and we’ll be in touch.