Job title: HR Administrator
Employment basis: Permanent / Full time
Purpose of the role: To administer HR processes and to provide advice to employees and line managers in line with company policies. To contribute to the integration of the Mitrefinch Culture Code and other HR led initiatives.
Responsibilities to include:
- Facilitating the onboarding process, from the point of job offer to the end of the probationary period, in line with the Onboarding Process.
- Delivering the company induction for all new employees.
- Collecting and recording all new starter documentation.
- Requesting employer references upon acceptance of job offer to ensure that references are supplied before the employee’s start date.
- Keeping employee data up to date in TMS to ensure Management Information is accurate.
- Processing resignations and leavers in line with the Leaver Process.
- Conducting Exit Interviews and reporting on recurring themes and trends.
- Accurately recording all changes to employees’ pay in the Payroll Spreadsheet in line with pay deadlines.
- Maintaining accurate and GDPR compliant employee records, ensuring that all relevant letters and documentation are saved in employee files within 24 hours of being actioned.
- Managing the HR inbox and ensuring that queries are responded to within 24 hours.
- Creating and issuing letters to employees in line with business requirements.
- Processing incoming Reference Requests in line with company policy and any termination agreements.
- Producing Management Information where required.
What we liked to see from you:
- Experience of HR processes and policies.
- Experience of using an HR system to enter and retrieve information.
- Knowledge of employment legislation.
- Qualified to CIPD level 3 (desirable)
Fill in your details below to apply!
Apply for this job
Think you’ve got what we’re looking for? Excellent! Fill in your details below, send us your CV and we’ll be in touch.