Front End Developer
At Mitrefinch we are passionate about The Future of Work, we leverage technology to make work a great place to be. Our tech automates those mind-numbing tasks no manager, payroll or HR professional wants to do, provides time capture, complex calculations, accurate payroll and strategic HR functionality, all designed to free-up time and work smart.
The Mitrefinch tech team is looking for experienced developers to join us in the midst of an exciting expansion. The team is currently working on our flagship cloud solution for HR, Payroll, Managers and Employees that supports businesses across the globe helping them to look after their employees.
We are looking for a Front-End Developer to help us craft intuitive and elegant applications that enhance the customer experience at Mitrefinch. Developers will be working on cutting edge features designed to disrupt the market and challenge mature processes. The sprints are short and focus on progressive enhancement.
Working closely with UI/UX, product research and the rest of the technical implementation team to offer your expertise in bridging the gap between design and implementation.
You are here to ensure we create applications and features that conceptually meet the customers’ needs whilst also creating a maintainable technical approach that embraces modern working practices. It is vital that you are actively involved with the product team in all design and implementation phases to enhance the quality of what is delivered.
- Ideal candidates will be motivated and excited to take responsibility for large parts of our applications. Enjoy working as part of team with business analysts, testers and other fellow developers
- Problem-solving attitude and strong desire to learn/grow
- Develop and maintain user-facing features
- Build reusable components and libraries
- Ensure technical feasibility of design
- Coach and mentor practices across the team
- Optimise applications for maintainability and speed
- Actively collaborate with all team members
- Engage with time allocated and opportunities for self-improvement/learning
Skills and experience
- Experience working with ASP.NET MVC
- Proficiency in web mark-up including HTML5, CSS3
- Proficiency at working around cross-browser compatibility issues
- Experience with asynchronous request handling
Adhere to the following standards and guidelines:
- ISO 9001 – Quality Management System
- ISO 14001 – Environmental Management
- ISO 27001 – Information Security
- Health and Safety Guidelines (ISO 18001)
- The General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR)
At Mitrefinch we are very proud of our amazing company culture, we put the employee at the heart of everything we do. We care about our people, customers, community and our impact on the environment. We encourage the Mitrefinch team to plan their start and finish times around their family and flexi time is available too. If you feel this is a company that suits you, please get in touch.
Apply for this job
Think you’ve got what we’re looking for? Excellent! Fill in your details below, send us your CV and we’ll be in touch.