Time & Attendance HR Consultant
Are you a dynamic and driven team player, who likes to work in a fast paced and rewarding role? Do you get excited by new challenges and a varied working day, with real opportunities to make a difference? Do you possess a get it right first time approach?
If so, then we have the perfect role for you.
Mitrefinch are looking for a professional, driven, enthusiastic and diligent Consultant to join our UK Professional Services Team! If that sounds like you, keep reading…
The Consultant provides subject matter expertise to customers through system delivery and consultancy, and colleagues on matters of best practice and legislative compliance.
The Consultant is a subject matter expert in the Mitrefinch Service Delivery Team. They deliver excellent value to customers through expertise in the Mitrefinch product, defining solutions and services to customers which align with their needs, exploit the full abilities of the product and result in repeat custom.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities (Not in priority order)
- Responsible for the quality of implementation to customers in alignment with Mitrefinch processes, budgets, quality expectations and time constraints.
- Meet the Company’s targets for utilisation and revenue and support Management in leading other consultants to do the same.
- Ensure that each consultancy day delivered maximises value and identifies opportunities for additional value through chargeable services.
- Minimise free/re-work from implementation delivery through process and people review and lessons learned.
- Maintain knowledge of company products, services, methodologies, policies, procedures and customers.
- Keep up to date with relevant legislation in order to improve the services provided.
- Endorse, enforce and comply with all company methodologies, policies and procedures.
- Retain ownership of risks and issues, escalating to all relevant stakeholders only when necessary.
- Maintain the highest standards of conduct and personal appearance at all times.
- Provide support to colleagues both within the department and other departments as directed by the reporting manager or higher.
- Promote a positive image of Mitrefinch at all times.
- Identify service improvements and business change opportunities
*The above is not an exhaustive list but identifies the core functions of the role.
*For management and leadership tasks matrix management will be used to support. No direct line management will be in place.
Critical Knowledge & Experience
- Well organised and methodical with high attention to detail
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong commercial awareness
- A strong background in system implementation and consultancy with proven experience in their field
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organisational levels, both internally and externally
- An influential and highly effective communicator (verbal/non-verbal/written)
- Strategic Thinking
- Results Driven
- Business Acumen
- Decision Making
Nice to have:
- 3-5 years’ experience in industry specialism
- Industry knowledge
- Knowledge of Human Capital Management solutions
- Experience of Microsoft Operating systems
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server and writing Database queries
- Strong background in implementing Microsoft IIS and configuring Websites
* UK travel with overnight stays as required
Apply for this job
Think you’ve got what we’re looking for? Excellent! Fill in your details below, send us your CV and we’ll be in touch.