Assistant Management Accountant
Mitrefinch are a world leading time and attendance software provider. Workforce management tools for national & international businesses. This role would suit a newly or part qualified accountant (AAT, ACCA, CIMA) looking to progress their career in a commercial environment.
Why this role matters
- To contribute towards a culture of excellence within the finance team and organisation as a whole
- To drive efforts to ensure both invoicing and debt collection is timely, complete and accurate in addition to promoting customer confidence through robust control improvements
- Implement and manage change initiatives and improve organisational efficiency and productivity
- To align global practices across our UK, Australian and Canadian operations
- To raise the awareness and profile of Revenue Assurance within the business by highlighting and mitigating risk around revenue, either directly or by supporting the executive management team
What you’ll be doing
- Assisting in the production of monthly management accounts
- Assisting in the production of invoicing and debt control activities
- Identifying and undertaking continuous process improvement
- Business partner revenue generating teams across the business
We’ll also need to see these on your CV
- 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- ACCA / CIMA / AAT qualified or part-qualified
- Demonstrated ability to run initiatives to deliver financial benefits in terms of cost reduction, revenue generation and system/process improvements
- Experience of translating business needs into detailed requirements, and working with technical teams to deliver new items or significant change based on these requirements
- Very strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proven track record of delivering and influencing at all levels (executive and peers) and results driven
Why choose Mitrefinch?
You want a career, not a job. You want to be challenged, stimulated and excited at work. We can offer you all of this – and more. We pride ourselves on providing a globally trusted software solution which helps companies maximise their productivity.
At Mitrefinch we are very proud of our amazing company culture, we put the employee at the heart of everything we do. We care about our people, customers, community and our impact on the environment. We encourage the Mitrefinch team to plan their start and finish times around their family and flexi-time is available too. If you feel this is a company that suits you, please get in touch.
Apply for this job
Think you’ve got what we’re looking for? Excellent! Fill in your details below, send us your CV and we’ll be in touch.